READMAX REAL TIME LOCATION SYSTEM (RTLS)
ReadMax is a Real Time Location System (RTLS) for tracking assets or personnel in an industrial facility or building. It consists of wireless tags to be fixed on the object of interest or person and fixed readers mounted on walls which receives location signals from the tags. Data is then sent to a central server for data processing using specialised algorithms for location identification.
ReadMax tags can also be fitted with multiple sensors such as temperature, pressure, accelerometers etc. and could be worn by workers or attached to assets for real time visibility.
Overall the system will help to monitor actual business processes for data driven decision making.
- Locates metallic as well as non-metallic utilities.
- Continues monitoring enables process improvements and route planning
- Equipment usage monitoring
- Improves asset location identification and picking time
- Provides guidance and shortest route for forklift operators
- Intrinsically safe tags for use in explosive environment
- Access control and security in restricted areas
- Quickly capture, process and visualise high density subsurface data.
- Electronic mustering
- Red zone monitoring
- Call button emergency alerting
- Workflow monitoring
- Production floor bottle neck identification
results and outcomes
ACHIEVE OVERSIGHT OF ALL ACTIVITIES IN YOUR BUSINESS IN REAL TIME FOR CONTINUES IMPROVEMENT
Monitor and measure existing processes and workflow by tagging critical assets. With increased visibility bring in the right change for increase in productivity
IMPROVED SAFETY & ASSET SECURITY
Identify safety critical areas and use our software tools to create virtual barriers. Provide alert when unauthorised personnel enters these zones. Retrain personnel for future incident prevention based on past events. Monitor critical asset movement to ensure security.
ASSET LAYOUT OPTIMISATION
Measure activity route and path taken for each task. Identify bottleneck areas and change layouts to increase worker productivity and decrease worker fatigue.