ZOOOMDOC ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Zooomdoc is a user-friendly asset management system used for online data mapping, storage and retrieval using images. Certificates, inspection reports,maintenance records or any form of relevant data can be stored on images and easily retrieved. The system harnesses the power of visual communication by using photographs, images, videos or CAD drawings into which data is embedded and accessed instantaneously worldwide. No more time-consumingrecord ssearches or data sorting required.
- Panoramic walkthrough.
- Image based online system for storing and managing data.
- Multiple user access and control.
- Authorised personnel can create sub users/installations.
- Access from any location worldwide.
- Centrally managed and remotely stored with continuous data backup.
- Users assigned to specific installations where different modules/systems can be created.
- Annotations can be made directly on images with comments.
- Multiple annotations can be grouped together using polygon function.
- Each image can be magnified for annotating an exact area.
- Images/documents/audio/video can be uploaded over each annotation.
- User can print/download annotated images.
results and outcomes
INSTANTLY RETRIEVE ALL ASSET RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN A VISUALLY IMMERSIVE ENVIRONMENT
Reduce personnel cost & time
Reduce time spend on paper-based document filing and search. Instantly retrieve by clicking on the image or by searching for a keywords.
Auto version control stores data in a visual hierarchy for easy access of latest records and As-builts.
Maximise team working and knowledge sharing
360° Asset visualisation and panoramic walkthrough capability improves user experience and connects global teams for increased productivity.
Engage with your asset using panoramic walk though and embed multiple data streams from different sources using annotations
All types of data from initial procurement to installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance records can stored and access easily through this system. It could also be integrated with existing ERP systems such as SAP, Maximo, Oracle etc. and can function as an easy front end visual interface.